Tuesday, October 27, 2009

d.r.a.m.a.

You know what is worse than being dramatic?

Having people cause drama for you.

Everybody knows somebody like this. I am just so unlucky, in fact, to know MANY people like this.

You know exactly who I am talking about: the guy (or girl) who says they hate drama, but actually love causing it...

just so they can sit back and say, "hey, look how dramatic he is," or "wow! I am soooooo glad I'm not like that."

This frustrates me. Greatly.

I have recently found myself thrust into a very dramatic situation, one that I apparently caused. Now, normally when I cause something, I know about it. In this case, however, I didn't know about it until my front door was greeted by two helpless eggs, that upon contact with my beautiful burnt sienna door proceeded to explode and make my front step smell fucking terrible.

Afterward, I figured it was just probably the football players that my roommate had not allowed into our party since our once proud franchise is now pitiful. (As a side note, he literally told them they couldn't come in since they lost so badly, it was hilarious).

BUT ALAS! It was NOT the football players.

Who it was doesn't matter--they still don't even know that I know--but the point is it was all caused by this phantom person (pretty sure I know who it is) who claims I made a statement I did not make. Seriously, I didn't say what was claimed. Now, however, I must painstakingly go through the process of righting a situation that I never wronged, and absolving myself of something I did not do, all of which is exceedingly frustrating.

I hope you all know that I am not trying to be hypocritical here, I know that I have been dramatic in the past, caused drama myself, and will probably do so in the future. Nor do I plan on using this blog as an outlet to release events in my personal life. I'm just saying it sucks much worse when someone else causes drama for you based on faulty grounds. Sucks a whole lot.

So, beware the friend who says they hate drama! They most likely say that because they love watching others wilt away in it!

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment