Monday, February 8, 2010

Back from the dead!

SHALOM there my one, maybe two, faithful readers!

I'm back!

After my 3 and-a-half month hiatus, I have returned to the world of blogging. Quite bit has gone on in my life since I last wrote to you all so here's a list of the things you missed:

-a sprained MCL
-cowboys first playoff win in 14 years
-a beautiful wedding
-crest white strips
-Jack3d
-three new songs written
-a life-changing decision
-only one haircut
-more loan money spent
-John stopped drinking
-I picked up my electric guitar again
-homemade bruschetta
-other stuff
-I met a girl
...that I'm crazy about


So there you have it. The list of things that have happened to me since I last wrote (I'm sure I'm missing a few things, here and there).

I intend to write more frequently now, seeing as though classes have really kicked in and I therefore am given the opportunity to deal with dickhead professors who annoy me with pointless, random, lame busy work.

For now, however, a newly purchased package of Chips Ahoy! cookies is about to be opened and quickly ravished.

This was just the reminder that I am still alive.

Until then,

Godspeed

4 comments:

  1. you DID meet a girl. and i'm dying to know who she is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. people actually read this blog?

    i love you both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ELECTRIC GUITAR IS BACK?!?!?!?!

    (if you were to check right now, i would not pass the b-check.......yea, you know)

    slay it brotha -

    c

    ReplyDelete