Wednesday, February 10, 2010

GP

So, for the few followers out there that DON'T already know, I am currently in the process of figuring out my life.

I know, I know, everybody, everyday is in the process of figuring out their lives.

However, since this is my blog, I feel entitled to only talk about mine.

Anywho...I decided a while back that I was going to attempt to get into Berklee College of Music in Boston, MA. Well, there are some new developments.

Originally I had thought that I was graduating on time--which still might happen--but it is looking more and more like I may be at the great James Madison University for one more semester.

SO my thoughts changed on Berklee. Actually, I missed the deadline for fall enrollment, which turned out to be a blessing in disguise.

The new GP (newly found phrase that I have stolen from Kaitlyn, means "game plan") goes as follows:

I am appyling (applied) for Berklee's twelve-week full credit summer program. If I get in it means I will be spending my entire summer in Boston.

The program costs $12,000. BUT I would get credit for a FULL semester which normally costs around $50,000.

Following the program (if I get in) I would go back to JMU for the fall and graduate in December (this would also allow me one more crack at that intramural football championship that I so desperately desire).

THEN if accepted after the summer program, I would fully enroll at Berklee for the spring semester and it would be like I had been there in the fall.

RECAP:

1. Get into Berklee's twelve week summer program and be near the people (two) that I love.

2. Go back to JMU in the fall to get a degree.

3. Go back to Berklee in the spring to get better at guitar/singing/songwriting.

4. Pursue dreams.

There you have it. The most up-to-date GP for the next year of my life...I'll let you know how it pans out.



Oh and the girl a couple of you were wondering about? She's my dream girl...but better... She's real!

2 comments:

  1. You sound happy. That makes me happy! I'm so proud of everything that you're doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes yes yes. aw dream girl that's awesome will! :)
    imma commin to boston for sure now.

    ReplyDelete